Tye Dillinger requests release from WWE

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Tye Dillinger requests release from WWE

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '19, 09:02

Source: f4wonline.com

Tye Dillinger has requested his release from WWE.

Dillinger (real name Ronald Arneill) announced the news in a statement that he posted on his Twitter and Instagram accounts late Tuesday night. Dillinger didn't state what WWE's response to his request was, but he wrote that he wishes everyone in WWE and the fans the very best and thanks them for everything.

The statement read:
Before rumors begin to spread, let me set things straight ahead of time:

This evening, I requested my release from WWE. In the past 5 and a half years with them, I have seen and done some wonderful things. Things that I am very proud of and will never forget. I have met and have worked with unquestionably, some of the greatest talent on this earth and the pleasure has been all mine.

I feel at this time this decision, as extremely difficult as it was, is what is best for myself and WWE. I wish to continue to grow as a performer and offer those paying hard earned money to watch a show I'm performing on, a little more of myself.

To the male and female locker rooms, coaches and producers, to the production/ring crew, all the way up to the very top of WWE and most of all the fans...I wish you all the very best and thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.
Tuesday was Dillinger's 38th birthday.

Dillinger returned to the ring at a SmackDown house show in DeKalb, Illinois on February 9. He had been out of action since October 2018 due to a hand injury that required surgery.

Dillinger didn't appear on the two episodes of SmackDown that have taken place since he returned.

KILLdozer

Re: Tye Dillinger requests release from WWE

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 20th, '19, 12:35

Can we get it in 10 days or less then?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

XIV

Post by XIV » Feb 20th, '19, 14:56

He hasn’t done anything. He could do solid midcard work and probably actually get on the show for AEW or ROH. So this makes sense.

How many people have requested their releases now since AEW emerged as a stable financial option?

Revival...
Hideo Itami...
Tye Dillinger...
Dean Ambrose isn’t renewing...
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 20th, '19, 14:59

XIV wrote: Feb 20th, '19, 14:56 He hasn’t done anything. He could do solid midcard work and probably actually get on the show for AEW or ROH. So this makes sense.

How many people have requested their releases now since AEW emerged as a stable financial option?

Revival...
Hideo Itami...
Tye Dillinger...
Maria and Bennett too, but they were rejected. Usos haven't re-signed.

XIV

Post by XIV » Feb 20th, '19, 15:33

cero2k wrote: Feb 20th, '19, 14:59
XIV wrote: Feb 20th, '19, 14:56 He hasn’t done anything. He could do solid midcard work and probably actually get on the show for AEW or ROH. So this makes sense.

Revival...
Hideo Itami...
Tye Dillinger...
Forgot about the Bennett’s!

Hadn’t heard about the Usos though!
Have A Nice Day!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 20th, '19, 16:14

XIV wrote: Feb 20th, '19, 15:33

Revival...
Hideo Itami...
Tye Dillinger...
Forgot about the Bennett’s!

Hadn’t heard about the Usos though!
You know who HATES Bennett?

Leroy Mitchell/Badnewz!

I can see why. Just so drab and boring.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 20th, '19, 20:12

Revival...
Hideo Itami...
Tye Dillinger...
AJ hasn't renewed either.

I thought there was something going on with Nakamura too, but he might have been trolling...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '19, 12:54

Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 22nd, '19, 13:21

There's not anywhere near the appropriate comedic shit talkin' about this being done. Sons...I am dissapoint.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 22nd, '19, 13:24

It'll probably take more than 10 days before he's getting offers...

XIV

Post by XIV » Feb 22nd, '19, 13:41

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 22nd, '19, 12:54 Update: Release granted.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/tye- ... wwe-277666
I just read these. TJP has done nothing since losing the Cruiserweight Championship. Kenta did nothing full stop. Dillinger’s highlight was entering the rumble at #10.

I see TJP hitting ROH, Dillinger in ROH or being a surprise at AEW’s Double or Nothing.

Kenta would probably naturally go to NJPW, but he could also end up being a Double or Nothing surprise arrival.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '19, 15:08

I don't think they would have given KENTA his release if he wanted to go to NJPW. He's probably going back to NOAH (who WWE have been relatively friendly with). Dillinger is almost certainly going to AEW, as he and Cody are friends from OVW (yes, Dillinger was in developments for that long). TJP will probably wind up in ROH.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Feb 22nd, '19, 15:14

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 22nd, '19, 15:08 I don't think they would have given KENTA his release if he wanted to go to NJPW. He's probably going back to NOAH (who WWE have been relatively friendly with). Dillinger is almost certainly going to AEW, as he and Cody are friends from OVW (yes, Dillinger was in developments for that long). TJP will probably wind up in ROH.
Depends if Kenta gave his true intentions. He just wanted out and made it clear he wasn’t really interested in the WWE product going forward and he strikes me as being the kind of guy who will never come back to WWE because of he was used and the lack of creative direction for him.
Have A Nice Day!

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 22nd, '19, 20:03

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 22nd, '19, 15:08 Dillinger is almost certainly going to AEW, as he and Cody are friends from OVW (yes, Dillinger was in developments for that long).
Cody actually got pretty far into pitching a stable with Tye and Not Christian before he bailed...

KILLdozer wrote: Feb 22nd, '19, 13:21 There's not anywhere near the appropriate comedic shit talkin' about this being done. Sons...I am dissapoint.
~sigh~ Alright... challenge accepted.

..."10"...
-The amount of times Hunter had to correct Vince this week that he did not repackage Tye Dillinger and name him "Ricochet".

-On a scale of 100, the amount of shits WWE gave when he requested his release.

-Tye Dillinger's rating in WWE 2k19

-His most recent royalty check.