Jimmy Uso arrested for disorderly conduct, obstruction

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Jimmy Uso arrested for disorderly conduct, obstruction

Post by cero2k » Feb 14th, '19, 13:39

Source: f4wonline.com

Jimmy Uso is free on bond following an arrest for disorderly conduct and obstruction.

According to TMZ Sports Uso, real name Jonathan Solofa Fatu, was arrested after being pulled over near downtown Detroit. Uso’s wife Trinity Fatu, aka Naomi, was allegedly driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street when they were pulled over. Police noted that their car smelled of alcohol.

As the police were talking to Naomi, Uso allegedly exited the car despite commands from police and took off his shirt and jacket, as if he were about to engage in a fight. The police officer was said to have taken out his taser in fear for his safety.

Uso was eventually calmed down and complied with police, then was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction. He was taken to jail, where he later posted bond and was released.

WWE has since released a statement saying "Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions."

The Usos are scheduled to face The Miz and Shane McMahon in a SmackDown tag team title match this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber.

Serujuunin

Re: Jimmy Uso arrested for disorderly conduct, obstruction

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 14th, '19, 14:12

Welp. This bodes well...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 14th, '19, 14:15

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 14:12 Welp. This bodes well...
They're probably not winning the belts, obviously, but Jey's DUI last year didn't keep them out of the tag title picture at all, so maybe this won't, either.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 14th, '19, 14:23

Ride Along is getting really dark next season

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 14th, '19, 22:17

cero2k wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 13:39 As the police were talking to Naomi, Uso allegedly exited the car despite commands from police and took off his shirt and jacket, as if he were about to engage in a fight.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Jay... Jay stay in the car please."

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 14th, '19, 22:33

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 14:15
They're probably not winning the belts, obviously, but Jey's DUI last year didn't keep them out of the tag title picture at all, so maybe this won't, either.
I mostly mean the rumor that they're thinking about AEW, and now this, it just doesn't feel like it's going to go well. You're right that it didn't hinder them before, but I think they're kind of petering out now, they might not get the TV time just because of that, and they might decide to not try to do anything more with them now that both of them have a problematic history- they've been finicky with that in the past- they might just decide it's not worth it anymore. That being said, I haven't seen anything definitive about AEW, I just heard the rumor (but I guess that's a rumor for just about anyone at this stage in the game).

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 14th, '19, 23:21

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 22:33
I mostly mean the rumor that they're thinking about AEW, and now this, it just doesn't feel like it's going to go well. You're right that it didn't hinder them before, but I think they're kind of petering out now, they might not get the TV time just because of that, and they might decide to not try to do anything more with them now that both of them have a problematic history- they've been finicky with that in the past- they might just decide it's not worth it anymore. That being said, I haven't seen anything definitive about AEW, I just heard the rumor (but I guess that's a rumor for just about anyone at this stage in the game).
I hadn't heard that they were looking to go to AEW. Does anyone know when their contracts are up?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '19, 14:40

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 23:21

I hadn't heard that they were looking to go to AEW. Does anyone know when their contracts are up?
Like I said, I think at this point it’s just a rumor. And all things being equal, I’ve heard rumors about all kinds of people so it could very well be false. But if it is true, and they are treated differently because of their combined incidents, it would just be more incentive. But, I think a lot of the contracts that are coming up are in April or May.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 15th, '19, 15:33

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 14:40
Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 14th, '19, 23:21

Like I said, I think at this point it’s just a rumor. And all things being equal, I’ve heard rumors about all kinds of people so it could very well be false. But if it is true, and they are treated differently because of their combined incidents, it would just be more incentive. But, I think a lot of the contracts that are coming up are in April or May.
Fightful says they're up in April, along with Ambrose, AJ, and Paige.

Here is their list for WWE, ROH/NJPW, AEW, and others:

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/excl ... roh-gfw-lu

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 15th, '19, 16:33

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 15:33 Fightful says they're up in April, along with Ambrose, AJ, and Paige.

i can totally see Gallows and Anderson jumping

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Feb 15th, '19, 16:45

cero2k wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 16:33
Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 15:33 Fightful says they're up in April, along with Ambrose, AJ, and Paige.

Oh 100%. That's what I would do if I were them. And if they went to AEW, I feel like they'd try to get AJ too.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 15th, '19, 22:33

Serujuunin wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 16:45

Oh 100%. That's what I would do if I were them. And if they went to AEW, I feel like they'd try to get AJ too.
I think Gallows and Gun have the biggest argument and the most to gain of anyone rumored. People can boohoo The Revival all they want, the misuse of Gallows and Anderson is criminal. Such a waste...

What's Paige's deal? Is she actually unfit to compete or unfit to compete "IN WWE"?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 15th, '19, 22:52

Bob-O wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 22:33
What's Paige's deal? Is she actually unfit to compete or unfit to compete "IN WWE"?
unfit as far as I know, her issues are neck related if I remember correctly.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 16th, '19, 16:47

AEW? Or ROH/NJPW?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 16th, '19, 16:49

cero2k wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 22:52
Bob-O wrote: Feb 15th, '19, 22:33
unfit as far as I know, her issues are neck related if I remember correctly.
Unfit for realsies. If I remember correctly, she is in the Edge/Sting "one wrong bump and you could be paralyzed forever" category.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 16th, '19, 16:59

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 16th, '19, 16:47

AEW? Or ROH/NJPW?
either, but maybe more to ROH and NJPW since they're on the older side and seems like AEW is going for a lot of younger guys, but with Anderson and Gallows, they'd have a strong tag team or a singles guy with Anderson