Cody undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Cody undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery

Post by cero2k » Feb 12th, '19, 11:25

Source: f4wonline.com

After suffering the injury back in November, Cody Rhodes underwent surgery on his knee this morning.

Cody tweeted after having surgery: "Surgery completed. Went smooth. Back to work. (Cowabunga I guess)"

Brandi Rhodes also wrote before the operation was done: "They just took my love @CodyRhodes back for surgery. Hate being on the waiting end this time. But I know he’s going to feel so much better in time for #DoubleOrNothing"

Dave Meltzer reported last month that Cody would be undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery in Atlanta today. Meltzer wrote that the surgery would keep Cody out of action for two to three months, but he isn't scheduled to wrestle until All Elite Wrestling's Double or Nothing event on May 25.

Cody suffered the injury when teasing throwing a T-shirt into the crowd at ROH's Global Wars tour show in Buffalo on November 9. An MRI revealed that he had two tears in his meniscus, and Cody opted to wait until after his matches at Final Battle and Wrestle Kingdom 13 until having surgery.