Ember Moon to undergo elbow surgery

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Ember Moon to undergo elbow surgery

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 29th, '19, 18:20

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Jan 29, 2019 8:53 am

Ember Moon is set to undergo elbow surgery and expects to be out of action for "a while."

WWE posted a video on Monday night where it was announced that Moon will need to have immediate elbow surgery. Moon mentioned that she doesn't know how much time she'll miss, but she said it's going to be a while.

Moon also tweeted overnight: "I lasted 53 min in the #RoyaleRumble with one arm imagine what I will do when I get back! I will miss you #WWEUniverse -EM #MythRises #Shenom #NightAngel"

Moon entered Sunday's women's Royal Rumble match at number six and made it to the final seven before being eliminated by Alexa Bliss.

On last night's Raw, Moon's injury played a part in the story of Natalya & Dana Brooke's Elimination Chamber qualifying match against Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan. Brooke said Moon was Natalya's first choice as her partner, then said she's better than Moon and Natalya. Natalya & Brooke lost to Morgan & Logan, with Logan pushing Brooke into Natalya as she had the Sharpshooter on Morgan.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3