David Arquette and Marko Stunt injured at LA Confidential

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

David Arquette and Marko Stunt injured at LA Confidential

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 17th, '18, 15:29

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Nov 17, 2018 8:06 am

David Arquette needed stitches and Marko Stunt needed surgery after last night's Joey Janela's LA Confidential event for Game Changer Wrestling.

Arquette, who replaced Joey Ryan on the show and faced Nick Gage in the main event, sent out a tweet after his match thanking the fans and noting that he's all stitched up. Arquette also wrote: "Turns out Death Matches aren’t my thing."

Arquette was bloodied and holding his neck near the end of the match. He left the ring before coming back. Gage hit him with another light tube, Arquette threw a chair at Gage, and Gage tossed Arquette down and pinned him in an awkward finish. Arquette stood right up after being pinned and left the ring while holding his neck.

Stunt faced Eli Everfly and was injured when they were wrestling on the outside. He took a Canadian Destroyer through a door that was being elevated, with Stunt banging his leg when taking the move. The match was stopped after he got hurt.

Stunt posted an update on the injury this morning, tweeting that he suffered a bad break in his leg and will need to undergo surgery: "Thank you to everyone who has reached out to check on me, or wished me a speedy recovery! Unfortunately I did suffer a bad break in my leg tonight. I have to have surgery in a few hours, and will keep everyone updated."

Joey Janela wrote that Stunt suffered a break of his fibula.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3