David Arquette replacing Joey Ryan at LA Confidential

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

David Arquette replacing Joey Ryan at LA Confidential

Post by Big Red Machine » Nov 13th, '18, 20:42

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm

With Joey Ryan unable to wrestle at Joey Janela's LA Confidential, Nick Gage has a new opponent for the show.

Janela and Game Changer Wrestling announced today that Gage will now defend his GCW World Championship against actor and former WCW World Champion David Arquette at the event. Arquette made his return to professional wrestling earlier this year.

Ryan, who potentially suffered a torn pec last week, tweeted an injury update today and noted that he's still awaiting MRI results to learn the extent of the injury: "I’m still awaiting MRI results to know the extent. Unfortunately I have to pull off of @BarWrestling, @GCWrestling_ & @newwrestling1 this week. I will however still be on the @WSWWrestlingAUS Australia tour next week but likely in a meet & greet fashion only."

Janela's LA Confidential is taking place at The Hi Hat in Los Angeles, California this Friday, which is during Survivor Series weekend in the city. The show will air live on Fite TV.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: David Arquette replacing Joey Ryan at LA Confidential

Post by cero2k » Nov 14th, '18, 10:10

I haven't seen any match since he returned, but i've heard that Arquette, considering he is Arquette, hasn't been that bad