CMLL 85th Aniversario to air live on HonorClub

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

CMLL 85th Aniversario to air live on HonorClub

Post by cero2k » Sep 10th, '18, 20:05

Source: f4wonline.com

CMLL and ROH are partnering to make CMLL's 85th Aniversario event available via HonorClub.

ROH announced tonight that this Friday's CMLL anniversary show will be streamed live for all HonorClub subscribers at 8:30 p.m. Eastern time. It will also be available to watch on-demand.

The broadcast will only be shown with Spanish commentary, with it being done by CMLL's announce team. CMLL has yet to announce if the show will be broadcast anywhere other than HonorClub.

With LA Park vs. Rush not happening, ROH's Matt Taven will be in the main event of this year's Aniversario. He's teaming with Volador Jr. against Barbaro Cavernario & Rush in a hair vs. hair match.

“The very first time I came (to CMLL), my goal was to wrestle in the main event of the anniversary show where everyone’s watching, the biggest show here in CMLL, that’s where I wanted to be,” Taven said.

Here's the lineup for Friday's show:

Volador Jr. & Matt Taven vs. Rush & Barbaro Cavernario in a hair vs. hair match
Caristico, LA Park & El Hijo de LA Park vs. King Phoenix, Penta El Zero M & Diamante Azul
Ultimo Guerrero, Gran Guerrero & Euphoria vs. Ciber the Main Man, The Chris & Sharlie Rockstar for the CMLL World Trios titles
Mistico, Atlantis & Soberano Jr. vs. Sanson, Cuatrero & Forastero
Niebla Roja, Angel de Oro & El Audaz vs. Negro Casas, Felino & Mephisto
Princesa Sugehit, Marcela & La Jarochita vs. Reyna Isis, Dalys & La Maligna

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: CMLL 85th Aniversario to air live on HonorClub

Post by cero2k » Sep 10th, '18, 20:06

finally making my Honor Club debut, from the cheapest seat i can find