Erick Rowan to undergo surgery for biceps tear

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Erick Rowan to undergo surgery for biceps tear

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 22nd, '18, 13:15

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Aug 22, 2018 11:11 am

Erick Rowan is set to undergo surgery after suffering a biceps tear on Sunday.

WWE.com acknowledged Rowan's injury today, with them officially announcing that he has a torn right biceps and is currently scheduled to undergo surgery this week to repair it. Rowan suffered the injury during The Bludgeon Brothers' SmackDown Tag Team title match against The New Day at SummerSlam.

Despite the injury, Rowan wrestled in the main event of last night's SmackDown. The New Day defeated Harper & Rowan in a no disqualification match to win the Tag Team titles.

Harper tweeted out a message to Rowan after the match: "Thanks Rowan."

Last night's main event was set up after The Bludgeon Brothers got disqualified when New Day appeared to have the titles won at SummerSlam. Rowan attacked Xavier Woods and Big E with a mallet to cause the DQ.

Rowan didn't appear on SmackDown's Monday night house show, with Karl Anderson instead defeating Harper in a singles match.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Serujuunin

Re: Erick Rowan to undergo surgery for biceps tear

Post by Serujuunin » Aug 22nd, '18, 20:41

Ah, well, ignore my comment on the Smackdown review then lol

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 24th, '18, 08:00

I hope Harper gets a singles push out of this. I'm not saying the dude has "main event" stamped on his forehead, but he could do so much more. I know that goes for most of the roster, but when they come up with ideas for big guys - like Corbin and Cass - it blows my mind that Harper gets overlooked every time.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 24th, '18, 10:44

Bob-O wrote: Aug 24th, '18, 08:00 I hope Harper gets a singles push out of this. I'm not saying the dude has "main event" stamped on his forehead, but he could do so much more. I know that goes for most of the roster, but when they come up with ideas for big guys - like Corbin and Cass - it blows my mind that Harper gets overlooked every time.
singles Braun is feuding against a heel gang called Shield, Bray and Harper have nothing to do since their tag teams are injured....just saying

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 24th, '18, 10:49

cero2k wrote: Aug 24th, '18, 10:44
Bob-O wrote: Aug 24th, '18, 08:00 I hope Harper gets a singles push out of this. I'm not saying the dude has "main event" stamped on his forehead, but he could do so much more. I know that goes for most of the roster, but when they come up with ideas for big guys - like Corbin and Cass - it blows my mind that Harper gets overlooked every time.
singles Braun is feuding against a heel gang called Shield, Bray and Harper have nothing to do since their tag teams are injured....just saying
Please no.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 24th, '18, 11:42

Strowman has shown time and time he needs no assistance against anyone lol...now it's "oh what a triple powerbomb and he's laid out..."
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 25th, '18, 14:25

KILLdozer wrote: Aug 24th, '18, 11:42 Strowman has shown time and time he needs no assistance against anyone lol...now it's "oh what a triple powerbomb and he's laid out..."
It's not a normal triple powerbomb tho, it's a BIG DAWG Triple Powerbomb, not even Hogan would Hulk up from that