Daniel Bryan Comments On His Faith In WWE Creative

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Daniel Bryan Comments On His Faith In WWE Creative

Post by Bob-O » Jul 1st, '18, 10:53

Source: prowrestling.com

phpBB [video]

While WWE was in town for its most recent tour of The UK, Smackdown Live star Daniel Bryan spoke with Gorilla Position on a number of topics including his emotional in-ring return, being a dad, his wife Brie Bella, working with Big Cass, his 8 year feud with The Miz, and more.

During the interview, which you can watch in full above, Bryan spoke about his ongoing feud with The Miz, and had the following to say when asked if he would want to face “The A-Lister” at WrestleMania 35.

“I am definitely up for it”, explained Bryan, h/t to Cagesideseats.com for the transcription. “My question – you ask me that question, I will answer it with a question. Do you trust WWE with telling that story from now until WrestleMania 35? [laughs]Like, what in the last several years has shown to you that something like that is possible here?

Bryan added, however, that the feud might be best served by pulling the trigger on Bryan “punching Miz in the face” sooner rather than later, and Bryan said, “I think that would be awesome, I think it would be something that the fans would be excited to see, whether or not we can prolong, because people want to see me punch Miz in the face. I want to punch Miz in the face. Whether we can prolong that on television for that period of time? I don’t know.”