AJ Styles confirmed as WWE 2K19 cover star

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

AJ Styles confirmed as WWE 2K19 cover star

Post by cero2k » Jun 18th, '18, 13:37

Source: f4wonline.com

AJ Styles has been confirmed as the cover star for the next WWE video game.

2K Sports held a press conference this morning to announce that Styles would be on the cover of WWE 2K19. The game will be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on October 9, but few other details were revealed at the press conference.

Pro Wrestling Sheet first reported that Styles would be on the cover of the game. Their report also stated that Ronda Rousey would be the pre-order bonus character, like Kurt Angle, Goldberg, Arnold Schwarzenegger (as The Terminator), Sting, and The Ultimate Warrior have been in the past, and that Rey Mysterio was there for the filming of this year's commercial. 2K didn't announce the pre-order character or release the commercial during the press conference.

Styles spoke about being a big fan of video games and promoted a million dollar contest where someone will have the chance to play against him in 2K19. Those who complete a new mode that has yet to be announced can submit a promotional video for the contest, with four semifinalists then being chosen to face off against each other. The winner will receive $1 million if they defeat Styles.

There will be standard, deluxe edition, and collector's edition versions of the game released.

Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Steve Austin, John Cena, and The Rock were the last five wrestlers to be featured on the cover of the annual WWE video game.

KILLdozer

Re: AJ Styles confirmed as WWE 2K19 cover star

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 19th, '18, 04:44

Maybe I'll play it. Maybe I don't want none.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 19th, '18, 07:13

I think the last one I got was '15 or '16. It blows my mind that people feel the need to update every year...

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 19th, '18, 14:55

Bob-O wrote: Jun 19th, '18, 07:13 I think the last one I got was '15 or '16. It blows my mind that people feel the need to update every year...
Yeah, I actually haven't got one since the 2K move, maybe before Lol.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.