Tyler Breeze Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT Live Event

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Tyler Breeze Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT Live Event

Post by Bob-O » May 20th, '18, 07:04

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

NXT Homecoming weekend is in full swing apparently, as Tyler Breeze wrestled in the main event of their house show on Friday night in Jacksonville.

According to those in attendance, “Prince Pretty” picked up the victory over Marcel Barthel and the social media reactions were filled with plenty of excitement.

In case you missed it, The Revival wrestled at an NXT event on Thursday against Undisputed Era.

Check out some photos of Breeze’s return below.

Bob-O

Re: Tyler Breeze Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT Live Event

Post by Bob-O » May 20th, '18, 13:37

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at how small this venue looks. This looks like a step down from a high school gym...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 20th, '18, 21:58

Bob-O wrote: May 20th, '18, 13:37 I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at how small this venue looks. This looks like a step down from a high school gym...
they've had guys break the ceiling while doing third rope moves, it's seriously small. it makes the gyms and bingo halls jokes of the main roster give some perspective.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » May 21st, '18, 23:51

Reminded me of this, actually. Raw's humble beginnings outside the Manhattan Center...
I remember watching a few Raws like this. Growing up on Prime Time, Saturday Morning Superstars, and the occasional Maple Leaf Wrestling - being used to that - this, as well as the Manhattan Center for that matter, seemed awfully small for them. I'm surprised how few pictures exist of Gymnasium Raws...