Val Venis Has Been Harassing Government Employees In His Spare Time

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Val Venis Has Been Harassing Government Employees In His Spare Time

Post by Bob-O » May 11th, '18, 07:16

Source: Pro Wrestling Sheet

Former WWE star Val Venis had the cops called on him in Arizona this week for filming inside of a post office without permission.

Val shared a video which shows him performing what people call a “First Amendment Audit” on a post office in Phoenix and the employees inside are clearly unhappy about being filmed.

For those unaware, first amendment auditors typically film law enforcement or government buildings to judge the response of officers in regards to the presence of a camera. However, filming inside of a post office DOES require permission from the United States Postal Service … unless for personal use.

In the video, Val is told to stop filming by two employees and the second attempts to push the camera out of her face while saying she’s going to call 911. The former wrestler, who refers to himself as a journalist collecting content for a story, is then approached by another man and a less-than-pleasant interaction occurs.

Employees eventually lock up the business and close the doors on Venis, so he waits for officers outside. When they arrive though, the police have zero interaction with Val and eventually leave.

A rep for the Phoenix PD tells Pro Wrestling Sheet they received calls, two on Monday and five on Tuesday, related to Val Venis exhibiting the same behavior; video taping and “harassing” customers/refusing to leave. On both days, however, “the subject” was neither identified nor contacted by police as he was no longer on the property.

Watch the strange video below.
phpBB [video]

XIV

Re: Val Venis Has Been Harassing Government Employees In His Spare Time

Post by XIV » May 11th, '18, 12:50

Someone check this man for a brain injury.
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 11th, '18, 13:49

he has that look and face that he has jumped into the Jesse Ventura bandwagon

DHRainmaker

Post by DHRainmaker » May 11th, '18, 23:03

cero2k wrote: May 11th, '18, 13:49 he has that look and face that he has jumped into the Jesse Ventura bandwagon
He's closer to the Alex Jones bandwagon than the Jesse Ventura bandwagon actually

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » May 12th, '18, 06:36

DHRainmaker wrote: May 11th, '18, 23:03
cero2k wrote: May 11th, '18, 13:49 he has that look and face that he has jumped into the Jesse Ventura bandwagon
He's closer to the Alex Jones bandwagon than the Jesse Ventura bandwagon actually
I feel like this is more the Logan Paul bandwagon...

Let's piss people off and publish their reactions! "The MACHINE made you this way!" No... you're bothering customers and I'm asking you to leave...

Funny thing with all the videos you see like this or "I got kicked out of McDonalds for buying a homeless guy food..." type videos is they never seem to show the footage that caused the situation to escalate to that. I'm fairly certain that 9 times out of 10 people are being removed for acting like idiots and nothing else...

I'm pretty sure the Illuminati doesn't care if Val Venis films the day to day in a post office...