Kazuchika Okada is ALL IN

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Kazuchika Okada is ALL IN

Post by cero2k » Apr 9th, '18, 18:58

Source: f4wonline.com

More names have been added to All In, including the current IWGP heavyweight champion.

All In’s Twitter account announced today that one of NJPW’s biggest stars, Kazuchika Okada, will be part of the event on September 1. Alongside that announcement, independent star Deonna Purrazzo also revealed on Twitter that she will be a part of the show as well. Names that have been already confirmed for the event include Cody, The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Hangman Page, actor Stephen Amell, Tessa Blanchard, Pentagon Jr. and Fenix.

The event will go down on 9/1 at at the Sears Center in Chicago, Illinois, which has a capacity to hold 11,800 people, with the goal being able to bring in 10,000. There will also be a convention called the Starrcast that will run in conjuction with All in, which will place starting on August 30 and will end on September 2nd. No details on when tickets will go on sale for either event.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Kazuchika Okada is ALL IN

Post by cero2k » Apr 9th, '18, 18:59

I wonder if they would give the title to Omega on this show

Big Red Machine

Re: Kazuchika Okada is ALL IN

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 9th, '18, 19:09

cero2k wrote: Apr 9th, '18, 18:59 I wonder if they would give the title to Omega on this show
This and the show at the beginning of the summer are both good candidates, but if I had to guess, they'll do it on the one that is actually branded as a New Japan show.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3