Rosemary Injured at Triplemania XXV

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Rosemary Injured at Triplemania XXV

Post by cero2k » Aug 26th, '17, 21:43

Source: PWInsider

During the finishing sequence of the Reina de Reinas match at tonight's AAA Triplemania XXV, Sexy Star legitimately injured Rosemary's arm, popping it out of place during her armbar submission. We are told Rosemary is being checked out by doctors backstage to determine the extent of the damage.

The word backstage is that Lady Shani and Star were legitimately shooting on each other at one point. The scene backstage after was said to have been extremely tense.

Cero's Note: Fuck Sexy Star

Big Red Machine

Re: Rosemary Injured at Triplemania XXV

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 26th, '17, 22:09

I don't understand why Sexy Star is still a thing. All accounts seems to be that she's not good in the ring and she is a nightmare to do business with. She can't possibly be such a big star that it makes sense to do business with her.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 26th, '17, 22:15

Big Red Machine wrote: Aug 26th, '17, 22:09 I don't understand why Sexy Star is still a thing. All accounts seems to be that she's not good in the ring and she is a nightmare to do business with. She can't possibly be such a big star that it makes sense to do business with her.
she's a big star in Mexico and Vampiro LOVES her, that is the only reason why they keep bringing her, she IS a nightmare to work with. I don't think i've ever seen a bigger diva than her in the ring

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 26th, '17, 22:21

cero2k wrote: Aug 26th, '17, 22:15
Big Red Machine wrote: Aug 26th, '17, 22:09 I don't understand why Sexy Star is still a thing. All accounts seems to be that she's not good in the ring and she is a nightmare to do business with. She can't possibly be such a big star that it makes sense to do business with her.
she's a big star in Mexico and Vampiro LOVES her, that is the only reason why they keep bringing her, she IS a nightmare to work with. I don't think i've ever seen a bigger diva than her in the ring
The only one I can think of is Low Ki, but with Ki he would flat out tell you that he didn't want to put anyone over so you knew not to bring him in, whereas she also seems to be something of a baby or a mark when it comes to titles where she'll win them and then quit the promotion rather than do the honors for the next woman.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 26th, '17, 22:46

Big Red Machine wrote: Aug 26th, '17, 22:21
The only one I can think of is Low Ki, but with Ki he would flat out tell you that he didn't want to put anyone over so you knew not to bring him in, whereas she also seems to be something of a baby or a mark when it comes to titles where she'll win them and then quit the promotion rather than do the honors for the next woman.
Yeah, him and Patron were the only two names that i thought off and even then both guys would either do what they need to do and take off or straight up no show, but never shoot on another wrestler.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 27th, '17, 19:54

Maybe now Rosemary can decay...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 27th, '17, 23:24

A little bit more from Dave:
The explanation, not that one will do, regarding Sexy Star is that the claim is Lady Shani shot on her from prior heat and both were hitting each other hard. Hamada started getting rough with her as well. She thought all three were after her and she put Rosemary in the armbar and ended up popping her elbow by doing a shoot armbar. One version we heard is she did apologize after, but Jeff Jarrett was furious and quite frankly, tons of people in wrestling were and there's no real excuse for what happened. Jarrett yelled at Vampiro backstage in the dressing room and was furious with Sexy Star. The situation was legit, and Rosemary may have more serious injuries.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 28th, '17, 08:30

I saw something about it's not as serious as expected and might not miss any time actually.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 28th, '17, 09:53

hopefully she taped all her Impact stuff by now.

if you watch the match you can tell that Shani and Sexy are shooting, Hamada tries to get things under control (but she IS somewhat rough herself) and Rosemary has no idea what's going on. There's a point where Sexy takes a chair to the lower back and I take it that's when she thinks everyone is shooting on her.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 28th, '17, 10:15

Rosemary's response. Worth the read

good thing she's starting her Boxing career since she ain't gonna make it in the US anymore. From what I understand, it wasn't even Vampiro that brought her back, it was Roldan and Marisela

WrestlingJoker

Post by WrestlingJoker » Aug 29th, '17, 16:13

Sexy Star is such a bitch...