Cass Injury Update, Enzo moved to 205Live

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Cass Injury Update, Enzo moved to 205Live

Post by cero2k » Aug 23rd, '17, 13:08

Source: f4wonline.com

-- It appears that the severity of Big Cass' knee injury is as bad as was initially feared.

WWE posted an update on Cass last night, with it saying that he will have to undergo surgery. Dr. Chris Robinson noted that it looks like Cass suffered a torn ACL and possibly a medial meniscus tear. Robinson said that they would have to wait for a radiologist to evaluate Cass' MRI before making any final determinations.

If Cass did tear his ACL, the injury would keep him out of action for several months. Robinson said that the typical recovery time from the injury is nine months.

Cass hurt his left knee on Monday's episode of Raw when going for a big boot in a match against Enzo Amore. Amore held the ropes down to send him to the floor, but Cass ended up landing awkwardly. Cass tried to finish the match, though it was stopped after he went for the Empire Elbow and his leg buckled when trying to hit the move.

-- Enzo Amore is the latest addition to the 205 Live roster, making his new home clear right in front of WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville on tonight's episode.

Neville had just defeated Akira Tozawa in a SummerSlam rematch, submitting him with the Rings of Saturn to retain his title after Tozawa missed a senton. Neville was in the middle of a promo when Amore's music hit to a big reaction.

Amore came out and said his lines, then finished off his promo by saying that 205 Live just became the realest show in the room. Neville walked away in response. Amore said there was one word to describe Neville: "S-A-W-F-T."

Amore had just defeated Big Cass last night on Raw, winning after Cass legitimately injured himself after landing awkwardly on his leg and could no longer continue the match. The two spent most of the summer feuding with one another, with Amore mostly either being laid out or pinned by Cass.

XIV

Re: Cass Injury Update, Enzo moved to 205Live

Post by XIV » Aug 24th, '17, 05:16

Goodbye Enzo. You were fun for a while. Enjoy obscurity.
Have A Nice Day!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 24th, '17, 07:34

XIV wrote: Aug 24th, '17, 05:16 Goodbye Enzo. You were fun for a while. Enjoy obscurity.
I actually think they're putting the belt on him. Who else is there for Neville to work with that he hasn't beaten already?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 24th, '17, 09:38

Big Red Machine wrote: Aug 24th, '17, 07:34
XIV wrote: Aug 24th, '17, 05:16 Goodbye Enzo. You were fun for a while. Enjoy obscurity.
I actually think they're putting the belt on him. Who else is there for Neville to work with that he hasn't beaten already?
Mauro: GRRRAAAAAAAN METALIK!

but i actually agree with you, that division has nothing, i do however see Enzo failing and Cedric getting it, i think he's been getting push since that FAAAAUUUXX shit ended