Notes on story regarding Great Khali coming back to WWE

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Notes on story regarding Great Khali coming back to WWE

Post by cero2k » Apr 10th, '15, 13:19

Source: f4wonline.com

Dalip Singh Rana aka Great Khali, did an interview with the media in India stating that his contract with WWE was renewed and he is returning to the U.S.

The story stated he had just left India and that the reason he left WWE was to establish his wrestling school in Punjab, which he claimed would be to create Indian native talent for WWE. He claimed now that the school is in operation, he is returning.

However, a response to this story, from WWE, stated, "Khali is not returning to WWE."

Serujuunin

Re: Notes on story regarding Great Khali coming back to WWE

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 12th, '15, 01:30

I seriously hope he doesn't come back. I can't stand him.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 12th, '15, 02:14

cero2k wrote:Source: f4wonline.com

The story stated he had just left India and that the reason he left WWE was to establish his wrestling school in Punjab, which he claimed would be to create Indian native talent for WWE. He claimed now that the school is in operation, he is returning.
Okay... THE GREAT KHALI is going to train people to wrestle? I've heard some ridiculous sh*t in my like, but this might just take the cake.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Apr 12th, '15, 09:59

Big Red Machine wrote:

Okay... THE GREAT KHALI is going to train people to wrestle? I've heard some ridiculous sh*t in my like, but this might just take the cake.
=))

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Apr 12th, '15, 11:39

Big Red Machine wrote:

I imagine he's just the face outward. Khali's a big name in India, after all.