New Title Belt Design for John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Rollins

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

New Title Belt Design for John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Rollins

Post by cero2k » Apr 3rd, '15, 08:11

Source: ringsidenews.com

- We noted before that Sting and The Undertaker shared a locker room at WrestleMania 31. Brock Lesnar and Hulk Hogan also shared a room.

– Regarding Seth Rollins’ WWE World Heavyweight Title belt not having the correct side plates after this week’s RAW, word is that the company ordered Rollins’ plates from a different company and they didn’t fit correctly. They should have new plates on the belt before too long.

– WWE officials have talked about getting a new WWE United States Title belt for John Cena. Apparently artwork for a new design is already in the works.

Big Red Machine

Re: New Title Belt Design for John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Rolli

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 3rd, '15, 10:31

cero2k wrote:Source: ringsidenews.com

- We noted before that Sting and The Undertaker shared a locker room at WrestleMania 31. Brock Lesnar and Hulk Hogan also shared a room.

– Regarding Seth Rollins’ WWE World Heavyweight Title belt not having the correct side plates after this week’s RAW, word is that the company ordered Rollins’ plates from a different company and they didn’t fit correctly. They should have new plates on the belt before too long.

– WWE officials have talked about getting a new WWE United States Title belt for John Cena. Apparently artwork for a new design is already in the works.
1. And I'm sure Hogan spent the entire time trying to talk Brock into letting him get his win back.

2. I had totaly forgotten that the interchangeable sideplates existed

3. But no new IC Title belt for Bryan because even though the goal is to elevate both secondary titles, they need some way to let everyone know that Cena is more important than Dragon.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Apr 3rd, '15, 10:55

Big Red Machine wrote:3. But no new IC Title belt for Bryan because even though the goal is to elevate both secondary titles, they need some way to let everyone know that Cena is more important than Dragon.
On this point, I never realised why they don't just release new designs for all titles at once. Like it stands, all the titles look waaay different and it sort of bugs me, for some reason. Like, there's no core to the design, no over-arching theme.

I'd say, if anything, the IC title needs a revamp. I've always loved the look of the US title.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Apr 3rd, '15, 11:38

Chris Everlast wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:3. But no new IC Title belt for Bryan because even though the goal is to elevate both secondary titles, they need some way to let everyone know that Cena is more important than Dragon.
On this point, I never realised why they don't just release new designs for all titles at once. Like it stands, all the titles look waaay different and it sort of bugs me, for some reason. Like, there's no core to the design, no over-arching theme.

I'd say, if anything, the IC title needs a revamp. I've always loved the look of the US title.
IC title was restored to the old IC title no long ago, and it's pretty, i don't why they should change it. US title I understand wanting a new design, let's just hope he doesn't bring back the old US Spinner Belt