Vince McMahon's Last Minute Change To Money In The Bank PPV

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Vince McMahon's Last Minute Change To Money In The Bank PPV

Post by Bob-O » Jun 19th, '18, 07:33

Source: wrestlingnews.co

The old saying in WWE is “plans change” because you never know when Vince McMahon will decide on switching up a finish or moving stuff around on a weekly or pay-per-view show.

Well, that is what happened on Sunday. At one point, according to PWInsider, the plan was for Nia Jax vs. Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship to close out the show. Everything that was planned for the body of the match was still going to happen but the original idea was for the closing moments of the pay-per-view to show Alexa Bliss celebrating with her newly-won title.

At some point during the weekend, McMahon decided that the Men’s Money In The Bank match would go on last.

In other Money In The Bank news…

John Gaburick, who is apparently back with the company, was backstage. He also did some production work for the Greatest Royal Rumble. As one point, according to PWInsider, there was a pitch to include Ellsworth in the GRR show in Saudi Arabia.

At this point, we don’t know if Ellsworth is back full-time or just for the short term.

Bob-O

Re: Vince McMahon's Last Minute Change To Money In The Bank PPV

Post by Bob-O » Jun 19th, '18, 07:38

I read rumors that they were going to put Rhonda/Nia last and thought it was too absurd to believe...

In hindsight, that would have been a really cool way to close the show, and a nice way to try to get Alexa up into Rhoda's unique category...

One of those things... I was pissed when I read the rumor, and now I'm pissed they didn't do it...

Big Red Machine

Re: Vince McMahon's Last Minute Change To Money In The Bank PPV

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '18, 11:00

Bob-O wrote: Jun 19th, '18, 07:38 I read rumors that they were going to put Rhonda/Nia last and thought it was too absurd to believe...

In hindsight, that would have been a really cool way to close the show, and a nice way to try to get Alexa up into Rhoda's unique category...

One of those things... I was pissed when I read the rumor, and now I'm pissed they didn't do it...
This.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3