ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

All ROH Related Reviews and Discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14631
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by cero2k » Aug 28th, '17, 10:20

Main event has been set with Cody defending the ROH title against Suzuki. Suzuki-Gun are all believed to come to the US too



Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18506
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 28th, '17, 12:35

So we're having yet another PPV title defense where no one thinks there is a snowball's chance of the belt changing hands.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14631
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by cero2k » Aug 28th, '17, 13:31

Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 28th, '17, 12:35
So we're having yet another PPV title defense where no one thinks there is a snowball's chance of the belt changing hands.
yeap, but in this one at least I have no idea how you go about not pissing Suzuki off while having Cody retain
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18506
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 28th, '17, 13:33

cero2k wrote:
Aug 28th, '17, 13:31
Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 28th, '17, 12:35
So we're having yet another PPV title defense where no one thinks there is a snowball's chance of the belt changing hands.
yeap, but in this one at least I have no idea how you go about not pissing Suzuki off while having Cody retain
Because Suzuki is probably a professional. If he wasn't, he wouldn't get booked because he'd be way too dangerous to use.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14631
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by cero2k » Aug 28th, '17, 13:36

Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 28th, '17, 13:33
cero2k wrote:
Aug 28th, '17, 13:31

yeap, but in this one at least I have no idea how you go about not pissing Suzuki off while having Cody retain
Because Suzuki is probably a professional. If he wasn't, he wouldn't get booked because he'd be way too dangerous to use.
yeah obviously, I just don't particularly see Cody pinning Suzuki and DQ is waay obvious considering both Bullet Club and Suzuki-Gun will be there
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14631
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: ROH Death Before Dishonor 15 Hype

Post by cero2k » Aug 29th, '17, 08:58

Meltzer is confirming that this was the big Dalton Castle title shot but he got injured
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest