War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

All ROH Related Reviews and Discussions
User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18508
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by Big Red Machine » May 3rd, '17, 16:20

cero2k wrote:also announced, didn't see which shows tho

Cody vs Kaz
LIJ vs Ray and Briscoes for the titles.


This should help clear that up for you.

Big Red Machine wrote:LIJ trio (BUSHI, Sanada, & EVIL) challenging for six-man titles in Dearborn, Sydal challenging Scurll for TV Title in NYC on PPV.



Big Red Machine wrote:Also being reported we have Shayne Taylor vs. Goto in Toronto and Cody vs. Kaz in Philly.



Toronto also has Briscoes vs. Silas & BCB vs. EVIL & Sanada in yet another pointless match that would be a lot more exciting without SIlas & BCB being involved. It really feels like they're just trying to stuff everyone onto the card. Gabe used to save money by booking fewer guys when he was bringing guys in from outside. Delirious just books a full roster of ROH guys and then piles half of a card's worth of New Japan guys on top of that.


Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14637
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by cero2k » Jul 31st, '17, 09:54

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18508
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 2nd, '17, 15:56

Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14637
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by cero2k » Aug 6th, '17, 11:33

WOR: The ROH PPV show in October with only Kenny Omega announced has sold more tickets on the first day than any other event in company history.
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18508
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 6th, '17, 11:46

cero2k wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 11:33
WOR: The ROH PPV show in October with only Kenny Omega announced has sold more tickets on the first day than any other event in company history.
Is it a PPV?

Also, that makes sense because this is literally only the second time that Kenny has ever wrestled in Chicago (first one was against Roddy at Reverse The Curse in late 2009.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 14637
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32
Favorite Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by cero2k » Aug 6th, '17, 12:17

Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 11:46
cero2k wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 11:33
WOR: The ROH PPV show in October with only Kenny Omega announced has sold more tickets on the first day than any other event in company history.
Is it a PPV?

Also, that makes sense because this is literally only the second time that Kenny has ever wrestled in Chicago (first one was against Roddy at Reverse The Curse in late 2009.
they sure as hell should make it now, it's a whole tour so I expect at least one of the cities having the PPV, but i haven't seen what other cities are included. regardless, Chicago should be a PPV with or without Kenny (assuming NYC is not part of the tour)
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 18508
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12
Favorite Wrestler: Kane

Re: War of the Worlds/ Global Wars Hype!

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 6th, '17, 12:32

cero2k wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 12:17
Big Red Machine wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 11:46
cero2k wrote:
Aug 6th, '17, 11:33
WOR: The ROH PPV show in October with only Kenny Omega announced has sold more tickets on the first day than any other event in company history.
Is it a PPV?

Also, that makes sense because this is literally only the second time that Kenny has ever wrestled in Chicago (first one was against Roddy at Reverse The Curse in late 2009.
they sure as hell should make it now, it's a whole tour so I expect at least one of the cities having the PPV, but i haven't seen what other cities are included. regardless, Chicago should be a PPV with or without Kenny (assuming NYC is not part of the tour)
The other cities were all one that haven't had NJPW talent before (Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and somewhere in Ohio).
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
WWE in 2005
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
TNA Victory Road 2008
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
ECW Guilty As Charged 1999

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests