BRM Reviews CHIKARA: Anniversario & His Amazing Friends

PWG, MLW, AAW, WWN, etc
Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews CHIKARA: Anniversario & His Amazing Friends

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 16th, '11, 01:01

CHIKARA Anniversario & His Amazing Friends (5/21/2011)- Easton, PA

BRODIE LEE vs. HIERACON- 4.75/10

FRIGHTMARE vs. ARCHIBALD PECK (w/Veronica)- 5.5/10. FINALLY a crowd that reacts the right way when a heel cheats!

THE THROWBACKS vs. THE BATIRI- 4.5/10

ULTRAMANTIS BLACK vs. CHUCK TAYLOR- 7.25/10. Oodles of fun and some good wrestling. Hilarious commentary, too.

EDDIE KINGSTON vs. SINN BODHI- 5/10

THE COLONY & MADISON EAGLES vs. THE BDK (Ares, Daizee Haze, Pinkie Sanchez, & Jakob Hammermeier)- 7.5/10 Great match. I still don’t see anything special in Eagles, and will continue to question Prazak’s decision to put the belt on her, especially over Melissa.

12 LARGE SUMMIT MATCH: Mike Quackenbush vs. Hallowicked- 8/10 GREAT finish!

LOSING TEAM MUST SPLIT UP: 3.0 vs. the UnStable- 7/10. Interesting finish, as Matthews was being quite unprofessional.
Dear Shane Matthews, if you are going to bring your girlfriend to a show, you should probably get her better seats that the BACK ROW! This is CHIKARA! It isn’t that expensive

Overall, a pretty good show. The stuff that was good was very good, and the stuff that wasn’t was short.

Because this is CHIKARA, rather than any other promotion, we will have a new feature:
AWESOME Announcer Quotes:

1. Archibald Peck- “Do you think that the forearms hurt more because of those tattoos? It’s a working theory. I’ve never had a tattoo, so I wouldn’t know."

Commentary quote of the night (about Dasher Hatfield and Mr. Met)- Same genus, different species, I guess”
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3