All In Hype Thread

All AEW Related Reviews and Discussions
cero2k
Site Admin

Re: All In Hype Thread

Post by cero2k » Aug 9th, '18, 13:28

Sure Okada and Mysterio are not facing, but Mysterio vs Ibushi? Mysterio vs The Young Bucks? Fenix vs Ibushi? TAKE MY MONEY!

The problem may be that these guys are everywhere so to a point, Janela vs Page doesn't seem so unique, but it is, and those guys are gonna really try to kill each other in the ring. Even Omega vs Penta or Scurll vs Okada, they don't feel unique, but they're dream matches.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 18th, '18, 10:54

I just got enlightened and hope we see Scurll block a Rainmaker with an umbrella

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 18th, '18, 21:44

cero2k wrote: Aug 18th, '18, 10:54 I just got enlightened and hope we see Scurll block a Rainmaker with an umbrella
G-d dammit, Cero! Now I'm going to be disappointed if this doens't happen, no matter how awesome the match is.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 31st, '18, 09:32

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 31st, '18, 09:58

There's absolutely untrue rumors floating around. Rumors that aren't gonna happen. I know this. But how cool would it be if...

...the whole angle with Owens was his idea because he wanted to appear at All In. Jericho said on his podcast that when he talked to Vince about All In, that Vince was very supportive of it and even sounded excited. Something along the lines of, "I wish they'd have talked to me first... September is one of the worst months to promote a show... it's awful."

Again, with Punk likely not turning out, ~maybe`~ old friend Kevin pulled some strings to be a part of his buddies big night? Buddies that WWE might be courting...

Just sayin'.

Not gonna happen, but it's a fun thought.